Meet the Team
Jodie Corbett - Director
Jodie has over 20 years experience in public practice working for small to medium sized accounting firms and a stint working in the United Kingdom. Jodie found an opportunity with client support to establish her own accounting business at the age of 30 in Mackay and had this business for over 10 years. It was sold in 2010 and after a break she established a new accounting business in Sarina (closer to home - Ilbilbie).
Jodie's areas of speciality include:
- Business strategy and mentoring
- Technical advice in Business Accounting, Management and Taxation
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Administration and Taxation
Professional membership / qualifications:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (ICAA)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
- Bachelor of Accounting (CQU)
Interests: Family - happily married with a young son & daughter, Boating, Travelling & Helping on the Farm
Volunteer Board Member of the local St Anne's Primary School.